Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Money saving tips with Heather Schisler

We had Heather Schisler, blogger from Passions for Savings. I don't know about you all but I went home and downloaded a bunch of money saving apps on my phone. She is super good and was super helpful.
Here's our leader Ashley and our hospitality Melissa. You girls are great!
Our mentor mom Jacque gave a devotional. What is holding you back from being sign, sealed, and delivered by God?
You. Are. LOVED.
Thank you Heather for joining us and helping us learn to save money!
Head over to Passion For Savings for more saving tips.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I completely agree with you that sometimes it is better to save. Thank you for composing this useful list! From time to time it appears money slips out of my hands. However, it looks like saving money is a manageable thing for most people.