Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Priorities and Homemade cleaners

Today our MOPS mom Jacque, spoke on priorities. What a convicting message. 
"Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." Matthew 10:37
What are your priorities?
God wants our priorities as mothers, wives, and His children to be like this:
1. God
2. Our husband
3. Our children
It's so hard as moms to not put our children first. They require so much of our time & effort. 
I know when I actually put forth the effort to put the Lord first (like having my quiet time) my days go so much smoother & I feel like my priorities are in line. 
Something else Jacque said was that we need to let God control our priorities. I am such a control freak. I learned today that this was my problem... Let God control your priorities. 
Homemade household cleaners:
We also made some cleaners that are not toxic. We made a stain remover & an all purpose cleaner. It was messy & we left smelling like vinegar but it was a great meeting. Can't wait to use these products.



 If anyone wasn't there & would like to make them. Here are the recipes. 

No comments: