Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What a blessing!

I was blessed today at MOPS! I loved meeting new moms that visited our group! My prayer is that everyone felt welcome and that they felt included. We want our group to be like a family and my prayer is that is how you feel if you visit our group!

I was blessed by the encouragement and reminder that Mrs. Harriett gave us on making memories with our children! I want to make the right memories with my children and I need to be consious of that everyday! Thank you Mrs. Harriett!

The leaders in our group (Steering Team) did an amazing job of pulling all the details together! What a blessing you girls are to me! I appreciate you!

I hope if you are thinking about coming to MOPS that you will come and visit--Sept. 23, 9:00 at the EDGE Building!

No comments: