Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Good Looking Army!

For those of you moms who have younger children and didn't see the "show" today, I thought I'd post a few pictures. Here they are getting ready. Their teachers, Susie Butler and Nancy Dobson, did all of the work for this and deserve all the applause for teaching our children about the aromor of God! This was precious to watch and listen to them sing and talk about what each part of the armor did...or at least her Mrs. Nancy say what each part was! :)


Here they are holding up their swords!


I just could not resist putting this soldier on here. He looks ready to fight in the name of the Lord for sure! He just looked so adorable, every one did, but as I was going through all the pictures, this one stood out!



2 comments:

Valerie said...

Thanks Sharon for doing this! you rock! I know that I may be partial in this, but i think that picture of little Jakey is adorable!!

Erin said...

The pictures are precious! I'm a little sad Evan's MOPS days are over now...